This article demonstrates how to use Visual Basic to add a contact to
- Start a new Standard EXE project. Form1 is added by default.
- Add the following code to Form1's Click event procedure:
Private Sub Form1_Click()
Dim objSchdPlus As Object
Dim objContact As Object
Set objSchdPlus = CreateObject("SchedulePlus.Application")
Set objContact = objSchdPlus.ScheduleSelected.Contacts.New
objContact.SetProperties FirstName:="Santa", _
LastName:="Claus", PhoneBusiness:="(206)555-4321", _
Set objContact = Nothing
Set objSchdPlus = Nothing
- Start Microsoft Schedule Plus.
- Press the F5 key to run the program. Click the form, and then view your
list of contacts in Schedule Plus to see the new entry.
NOTE: If Schedule Plus is not running, the above code will result in run-
time error 450: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment.
Article ID: 161343 - Last Review: June 29, 2004 - Revision: 2.1
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Learning Edition
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Enterprise Edition
|kbhowto kbprogramming KB161343|Retired KB Content Disclaimer
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.