Consider the following scenario:
- You install the 2007 Microsoft Office Servers Service Pack 2.
- You add a new property to user profiles in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. Make sure that this property is required and visible to everyone.
- You edit the existing user profiles so that they have values for the property.
- You perform a full crawl on the local Office SharePoint Server sites content source.
- You try to query the newly created user property.
In this scenario, nothing is returned.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type iisreset /noforce, and then click OK.
- Run the query again.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 968778 - Last Review: January 15, 2015 - Revision: 1.2
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB968778|