Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- IE 10 Locked up after windows update, revereted to IE 8 - Microsoft Community
Recently my Windows 7 64 bit IE was upgraded by windows update. When I launched it, it would display the google (or any home page) and then lock up. I could close it but that is all. I uninstalled the
- Manage add-ons for Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about add-ons in Internet Explorer, including how to turn add-ons on or off, and delete installed add-ons.
- ie 10 very slow in loading pages
IE 10 has been slow in loading pages, not one specific site. I called Microsoft and I was told IE 10 has problems because it is a new browser??!! This is more than a little disturbing to get that as
- I have an issue with Internet Explorer being slow.
Original title : IE 10 and windows 8 I recently purchased a new desk top, It came with windows 8 and it had IE10 already installed. My problem is EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW! I have high speed internet and