Select a solution
- Manage add-ons for Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about add-ons in Internet Explorer, including how to turn add-ons on or off, delete installed add-ons, and use Enhanced Protected Mode.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- IE 10 Locked up after windows update, revereted to IE 8 - Microsoft Community
Recently my Windows 7 64 bit IE was upgraded by windows update. When I launched it, it would display the google (or any home page) and then lock up. I could close it but that is all. I uninstalled the
- Internet explorer has become very slow
Hello folks, We have windows XP on our laptop, which is also our only computer. Before some short time back we used IE almost exclusively, but can't now as it is so darned slow. I 've done everything
- When online using Chrome windows freeze or move very slow.
Original Title: problem. when online the windows freeze or move very slow, why is this happening? i'm using chrome for internet