Select a solution
- Manage add-ons for Internet Explorer - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about add-ons in Internet Explorer, including how to turn add-ons on or off, delete installed add-ons, and use Enhanced Protected Mode.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- IE 10 Locked up after windows update, revereted to IE 8 - Microsoft Community
Recently my Windows 7 64 bit IE was upgraded by windows update. When I launched it, it would display the google (or any home page) and then lock up. I could close it but that is all. I uninstalled the
- Internet explorer disconnects and is slow.
original title: disconect Why is Internet Explorer 10 and 11 always disconnect and is slow , I have installed Internet Explore10 and it caused issues with Outlook .com after I signed in there is a
- Internet Explorer 11 EXTREMELY SLOW in Windows 8.1
I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1. Now, Internet Explorer, my default browser, is painfully slow, both in Desktop view and Metro view. I have disabled all Add-Ons and still no luck. Many websites do