Select a solution
- "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error
Explains how to resolve an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error message. Covers a range of Windows operating systems and versions of Internet Explorer.
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Why can’t I connect to a network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Solve network connection problems, including problems with network adapters, airplane mode, cables, security keys, updates, and drivers.
- Connect to the Internet - Microsoft Windows Help
A brief explanation about the different ways you can set up an Internet connection.
- Surface RT for online learning at k12.com?
I want to buy a surface RT for learning on www.k12.com but this site is not on the whitelist. How does one request a site to be added? I want to make sure before investing in one that my child can use