Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error
Explains how to resolve an "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error message. Covers a range of Windows operating systems and versions of Internet Explorer.
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Why can’t I connect to a network? - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn how to solve some common problems with connecting to a network, including problems with network adapters, airplane mode, cables, security keys, updates, drivers, and more.
- Connect to the Internet - Microsoft Windows Help
A brief explanation about the different ways you can set up an Internet connection.
- How do I import my Internet Explorer favorites to a Surface RT
I can export my Favorites from my laptop, but on Surface RT when I open Internet Explorer, there are no menus or any way I can see to import that file. there is a Pin to Start and Add to favorites