Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Troubleshoot problems viewing or saving history in Internet Explorer 9
Learn what to do if you have problems viewing or saving your history in Internet Explorer 9.
- Show or hide the Favorites, Command, and Status bars
Learn how to display the Favorites, Command, and status bars in Internet Explorer 9.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- under tools, internet options, advanced settings what does restore advanced settings do
In Windowsvista using internet explorer 8, I went into tools - internet options - advanced, and changed some settings without fully understanding. Now I have problems and need to understand what
- Internet Options - Configuring of Browser Settings
Can some on please clarify for me if there is a diference with the following settings in IE8: When configurging browser settings via Internet Options: Go to the Securtiy Tab, click the Trusted Sites