Select a solution
- Reset Internet Explorer settings failes to reset zoom.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 includes a Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, Reset Internet Explorer settings, Reset button. This is useful for debugging an instance of the browser that is producing
- IE 9 CRASHES - Reset Settings / Export Internet Privacy Preferences’ file
IE 9 Reset Settings / Internet Privacy Preferences’ file Internet Options; Privacy Lists an option to IMPORT, but there is no option to EXPORT. I have a lot of sites listed to allow/block. So how can
- When i start internet explorer 9, when i go to hit the tool setting icon, it freezes and then it pulls the settings options up, how do i fix this so it doesn't keep doing this?
It does this every time, it annoys me because i want to change the setting and i cant do it if it takes two minutes just to get it open, i already uninstall ed internet explorer 9 and reinstalled it!
- INTERNET OPTIONS SECURITIES KEEPS GOING BACK TO DEFAULT
Our security settings in Internet Options needs to be set at low for trusted sites. It keeps going back to the default of medium. What do I need to do to override the default setting?
- feed and web slice settings, sound options greyed out
I'm using IE9 on Windows 7 x64 and can't enable both sound options under feeds and web slices because they are both greyed out. Is there a way to make them available?