Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Error message: "Canon Easy-WebPrint EX isn’t compatible with Internet Explorer"
Describes an issue that occurs when the Canon Easy-WebPrint EX plug-in is installed, and you start Internet Explorer 9. Provides a resolution.
- Cannot Print or Save from Internet Explorer 8 32-bit or 64-bit on Windows 7 64-bit. Error:
Original title: Cannot Print or Save from Internet Explorer 8 32-bit or 64-bit on Windows 7 64-bit. Error I cannot print or save from Internet Explorer 8 or 9 (beta) on Windows 7 64-bit. Neither
- Many of my PDF files that I want to print I am told I need to save first
Original title: Printing problems Many of my PDF files that I want to print I am told I need to save first. Then a four or five digit turns to 48 or 50 and won't save or print. Why?
- How do I make the gray bar function that allows one to save, print, zoom, etc. an Adobe PDF online file using IE 9 on 64 bit Windows 7?
When I am looking online at an Adobe PDF file in IE 9, if I move my cursor to the bottom of the screen, a gray bar (can't find the actual name) pops up that allows one to print, save, zoom, etc. the
- Internet Explorer crashes when I try to save as html/mht or print.
I love Internet Explorer 9 but final version stops working when I try to save a web page as MHT or print as PDF. I have Windows 7 SP1 IE9 32 Bits: Nombre de la aplicación errores: iexplore.exe,