Select a solution
- Troubleshoot problems viewing or saving history in Internet Explorer 9
Learn what to do if you have problems viewing or saving your history in Internet Explorer 9.
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- Internet Options - Configuring of Browser Settings
Can some on please clarify for me if there is a diference with the following settings in IE8: When configurging browser settings via Internet Options: Go to the Securtiy Tab, click the Trusted Sites