Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- Unable to change the security zone settings on Internet Options.
Original title: My Computer Security Zone Locked My computer recently had a virus, but I have cleared that up. One lasting effect however, is that My Computer is in Internet Options as a security zone
- IE8 Security Options - Receive message saying security settings are preventing the download
I've just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and IE8. It came with a free trial of McAfee software which I took up. Whenever I try to download any software from the internet it keeps coming up with a
- IE8 Security Settings to High Only Option - Only Zone is My Computer as restricted - How to lower if the only option is HIGH - Not able to reset it or custom or change it. please help
IE8 does not allow me to lower HIGH Security Setting on WinXP. I am unable to open any program. Is there a way I can change this? Custom or Reset is not possible inside IE8. please help.