Select a solution
- under tools, internet options, advanced settings what does restore advanced settings do
In Windowsvista using internet explorer 8, I went into tools - internet options - advanced, and changed some settings without fully understanding. Now I have problems and need to understand what
- In advance settings,tools internet options, do you want to be warn if changing between secure and none secure mode, check yes or no
In advance settings,tools internet options.This is asked,do you want to be warn if changing between secure and none secure mode. Running windows 7.Tools,internet options-advance.
- internet options advance settings accelerated graphics on or off with nvidia graphics card ?
with Win 7 and IE 10 under internet options advance settings accelerated graphics on or off (with or with out GPU rendering ) with a nvidia graphics card installed ?
- your security settings doesnt allow activex
your security settings doesnt allow activex, i get this message when i try running a video classroom saved on a cd. I have tried enabling all related activex settings in tools->options-> security
- Security settings but not just Visata. I have Vista Ultimate 64 Bit & Premium 32 Bit, XP 32 Bit and Windows 7 64 Bit
HOW DO I SET THE SECURITY SETTINGS IN THE DIFFERENT SECURITY ZONES FOR VISTA ULTIMATE 64 BIT OR PREMIUM 32 BIT AND AND AND . THE DEFAULT SETTINGS HAVE POP UP TURNED OFF. THERE'S FEW OPTIONS THAT I