Select a solution
- Add-on Performance Advisor - Microsoft Windows
Learn about managing add-ons in Internet Explorer 9 to help keep your browser performance fast.
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
Learn how to reset Internet Explorer to a freshly installed state, and see which settings are affected by a reset, such as ActiveX controls and add-ons.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- Diagnose and fix Windows Firewall service problems automatically
Automatically repair Windows Firewall problems, such as Windows fails to start Windows Firewall service (0x5) or Windows remote assistance is not working.
- Laptop connected to home wireless network, no internet connection?
my 18 month old played with the computer(vista, ie8)...i know i know... I dont know what she pressed, but whatever she did caused the internet connection to cease. The page will open, and try to