Select a solution
- Add, change, find, or clear conditional formats - Excel - Office.com
Learn about creating, changing, or removing conditional formatting in Excel, including how to use formulas as the basis of a conditional formatting rule.
- Fill data automatically in worksheet cells - Excel - Office.com
Automatically fill a series of data in your worksheet, like dates, numbers, text, and formulas by using the AutoComplete feature, Auto Fill Options, and more.
- Clean excess cell formatting on a worksheet - Excel - Office.com
Use the clean excess cell formatting tool to remove unused formatting that could be causing problems with your workbook.
- Wrap text in a cell - Excel - Office.com
To make text appear on multiple lines in a cell, format the cell so the text wraps automatically or enter a manual line break (Alt+Enter).
- Add and delete page numbers on worksheets - Excel - Office.com
Add or remove page numbers or other text in a header or footer.