Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Paste Special option is missing or not working in Microsoft Office
If your Paste Special option is missing, look here. Paste Special allows you to paste using the formatting of your choice.
- Create flexible, effective conditional formats in Excel 2007 - Excel - Office.com
Learn how to create flexible, effective conditional formats in Excel 2007.
- Freeze or lock rows and columns
In Excel 2010, lock or freeze rows or columns to keep them in view, or split panes in your worksheet that can scroll separately from each other.
- Excel Options Menu - User Interface Options
When I go to the Backstage view, I select Options and on the first selection there is a User Interface Options where you have 2 check boxes. I don't understand where the Mini Toolbar is located and
- Excel options greyed out when double clicking excel file, but not greyed out when manually selecting file
Weird, running Office 2007, other apps, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint etc are all ok, but excel is strange. If I open Launch Excel manually from Start menu, l can open xls file