Select a solution
- Excel 13 Continually Crashes
I just downloaded Microsoft Office. Unfortunately, every file I try to open with Excel 13 causes it to immediately crash. I get an error message saying:
- excel application error 1000
I am having Excel crash several times a day, and the error is always the same. This appears at random times and in random documents. I am running a Dell Lattitude with 4g ram, i7 dual core, 32 bit os.
- Excel 2010 - Crash when clicking on File ribbon menu.
I'm getting this error message today. I open Excel, click on File in ribbon bar. Wait about 2 minutes and get the following message. During this time, my CPU is spiked @ 100% by Excel program. I
- Opening multiple spreadsheets causes excel 2010 to crash
Windows 7 home, office 2010 Professional Plus (student license) It's kind of an inconsistent crash, because every once in a while I can make it work for a bit, and it seems to be related to
- Why does Power Pivot crash my system within 5 minutes of use??
Why does the add-in for Excel - Power Pivot crash my system within 5-10 minutes of working on it. if I do a save as or create a pivot table sometimes it works sometimes it crashes.