Select a solution
- Video: Save and print an Excel workbook - Office.com
Save your workbook so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Save, publish, and share - Office.com
Save your Excel file either to your computer, or to an online service like SkyDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
- Power View in SharePoint Server: create, save, and print reports - Excel - Office.com
Create, export, print, and save Power View reports in SharePoint. Power View is an interactive data exploration experience in SharePoint.
- Save as PDF - How can I save to pdf only the print area of the Sheet?
Hello, I have a sheet with a print area set and I would like to save as pdf just the print area instead of the whole sheet. The
- Excel Skydrive share - Allow edit but disable save
Is it possible to do a public share of an Excel file to allow everyone to modify it and at the same time lock the ability to save ? My goal is to create calculations that people will be able to play