Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Video: Save and print an Excel workbook - Office.com
Save your workbook so you don't lose all your hard work, then print it to share it with others.
- Video: Save, publish, and share - Office.com
Save your Excel file either to your computer, or to an online service like SkyDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.
- Save as PDF - How can I save to pdf only the print area of the Sheet?
Hello, I have a sheet with a print area set and I would like to save as pdf just the print area instead of the whole sheet. The
- Excel locks up and won't close, won't save, won't print
Excel locks up and won't close, won't save, won't print. I get the spinnning circle of death and the message.
- Is it possible to make a cell entry required in order to save or print a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?
The Purchasing Agent has to fill out certain fields (cells) on our PO Request form, or they can’t save the worksheet and print it, or something like that. Is there a way to do that that you know of?