Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Diagnose and fix printer and printing problems automatically
Automatically fix printing issues like printer does not work, unable to install printer, cannot connect to a network printer and other printing errors.
- Save as PDF - How can I save to pdf only the print area of the Sheet?
Hello, I have a sheet with a print area set and I would like to save as pdf just the print area instead of the whole sheet. The
- Excel locks up and won't close, won't save, won't print
Excel locks up and won't close, won't save, won't print. I get the spinnning circle of death and the message.
- Is it possible to make a cell entry required in order to save or print a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?
The Purchasing Agent has to fill out certain fields (cells) on our PO Request form, or they can’t save the worksheet and print it, or something like that. Is there a way to do that that you know of?
- Save As PDF - Print area and page orientation is ignored when using
When saving a multiple-tab document that contains varied orientations (landscape/portrait), the Save as PDF / Publish as PDF commands seem to ignore the individual tab's page settings, including