Select a solution
- Save as PDF - How can I save to pdf only the print area of the Sheet?
Hello, I have a sheet with a print area set and I would like to save as pdf just the print area instead of the whole sheet. The
- Is it possible to make a cell entry required in order to save or print a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?
The Purchasing Agent has to fill out certain fields (cells) on our PO Request form, or they can’t save the worksheet and print it, or something like that. Is there a way to do that that you know of?
- Save As PDF - Print area and page orientation is ignored when using
When saving a multiple-tab document that contains varied orientations (landscape/portrait), the Save as PDF / Publish as PDF commands seem to ignore the individual tab's page settings, including
- Excel crashes every time I try to print or save as a PDF any ideas
6 weeks ago I bought a new Lenovo Laptop with Windows 8 so at the same time I bought Office 365 I have had tech support help me reinstall once already with a conflict problem, it worked fine for 2
- Video: Save, publish, and share - Office.com
Save your Excel file either to your computer, or to an online service like SkyDrive. Then find out how to share it with others, even if they have an older version.