Select a solution
- Function/Formula sorts data.
Hi all, I would like to know if there is any function/formula Excel provides to help in sorting data. For example, I have my data in Sheet1 as follows: A B Customer Product 1 234 16432 2 432 17094 3
- Locking a formula or function to a cell
How do I lock a formula or a function to specific cells, so that even after I sort and these cells move to different rows, the formula or function still picks up on those specific cells?
- how to sort in formula based cells
i have made a small excel file for cricket as it calculates the NET RUN RATE but the difficulty is that i want the net run rate column to sort according to largest to small with the team names column
- Im looking for a Formula to SORT & Match to get Max
Im looking for Formula to SORT & Match to get Max for cell CP39:44 THESE ARE THE CELLS THAT I WANT TO WORK WITH for a Formula BE39:BE44 , BL39:BL44 , BS39:BS44 , BZ39:BZ44 , CG39:CG44 , CN39:CN44
- would like a formula to sort by the DaysUntil range if the number is less or equal to range
I have three ranges (Date, Event, DaysUntil) I would like a formula to sort by the DaysUntil range if the number is less or equal to range