Select a solution
- How to validate two data validation list with months?
Hi, I have two data validation lists. Both have the months included with a range name that contains the months. So if List1 has a month selected < than the month selected on list2, I need a message
- custom formula in data validation
Hello, I'm trying to hava simple formula for data validation and I can's seem to get it. the scenario is
- Data Validation Using Nested IF Formula Problem?
I'm using Excel 2003 and am trying to use this formula for data validation of cell B4: =IF(B4<2,FALSE,IF(ISEVEN(B4),IF(B4<B3/B5,FALSE,TRUE),IF(B3/B5>B4-1,FALSE,TRUE))) Does data validation not like
- create dynamic formula from data validation string
All- My hope is to create a formula from a value from a dropdown data validation box. I have
- Data Validation Using Names Range / Formula
I am using Excel 2007 and need to force data validation on a column which contains key data used in another worksheet. The values that I want to use are contained in various named ranges on another