Select a solution
- Edit a FORMS CONTROL Button?
Excel 2010 ... If I create a Forms Button ... then copy the Button ... then attempt to Edit the Button Text & Format ... Excel often refuses to let me do this ... The Menu indicates I am in
- Is it safe to use both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007/2010 to edit the same .xlsm file?
I have a mixture of PCs running Excel 2003, 2007, and 2010. They all need to be able to edit some worksheets (2003 format) on the network. I ran into a problem with an old style form button control
- How can i edit the values of a data table? Just the font, not the value itself, plz read below
How can i edit the values of a data table? I dont want to change the values, just the font color and, some font size (but not all of them). As far i have seen, its only possible to change the format
- Tutorial: Incorporate Internet Data, and Set Power View Report Defaults - Excel - Office.com
Abstract: At the end of the previous tutorial, Create Map-based Power View Reports , your Excel workbook included data from various sources, a Data Model based on relationships
- Charts and other visualizations in Power View - Excel - Office.com
In Power View, you can quickly create a variety of visualizations, from tables and matrices to bubble charts and sets of small multiple charts.