Select a solution
- Edit a FORMS CONTROL Button?
Excel 2010 ... If I create a Forms Button ... then copy the Button ... then attempt to Edit the Button Text & Format ... Excel often refuses to let me do this ... The Menu indicates I am in
- Format Changes when Saving
I am working on a pretty large excel doc and having some problems. I am working in 2010 but the file is saved in the 97-03 version. Every time I edit the doc with format changes and save, none of the
- Does anyone know if you can make an excel spreadsheet's format uneditable? I need to be able to edit the information in the cells, but make the format (color, underline, etc.) uneditable.
At work, we use excel to create and distribute our weekly training schedule. Our scheduler isn't very computer savvy, so he is constantly messing up the format. I would like to create a permanent
- Is it safe to use both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007/2010 to edit the same .xlsm file?
I have a mixture of PCs running Excel 2003, 2007, and 2010. They all need to be able to edit some worksheets (2003 format) on the network. I ran into a problem with an old style form button control
- Help with table format, comparing data between to tables
I have two worksheets, both in table format (Edit: I guess after I hit submit, the table layout/background colore disappeared). 'Step 3A' worksheet has [Table23] and [BGN DT] column. This table