Select a solution
- Buy, install, configure, or uninstall an Office language pack
See how to purchase, install, configure, or uninstall a language pack for Office.
- View, manage, and install add-ins in Office programs
See your options when working with add-ins.
- Office 2010 Installation mess, Should I uninstall and then re-install from my Office 2010 disc
Hi there. I have installed Office 2010 Student and Faculty on top of a 30 trial version of Office 2010(not-activated) that came with my new Windows 7 computer. The installation, while working, is a
- packet installation failed unable to install Office 2010
when i install my office 2010 on the new laptop that i have just bought it says packet installation failed but the same setup managed to install in a different computer. please help me guys
- I'm trying to install Office 2010 - Installation Error SKU 112 .CAB could not be found
I'm trying to install Office 2010 but keep running into this error message: Installation Error SKU 112 .CAB could not be found. I currently use Office 2003. It is a work computer that I inherited from