Select a solution
- Office 2010 wont run for product key activation
Hi, I am trying to input my product key code for Office 2010 but I am getting the message that Microsoft Office cannot be started, due to corrupt or invalid files. Is there a solution to this?
- can re-use my office 2010 product key code on my new laptop
Is there any way that I can re-use my product key code on my new laptop? The old computer won't even turn on any more, and I had recently installed office 2010 on it before this happened. I have read
- Preloaded Office 2010 activation failed using a retail product key 2010 home & business
Preloaded Office 2010 activation failed using a retail product key 2010 home & business, tried downloading the .exe from MS website, launches configure window then fails, tried repairing, the
- office 2010 re installed, tried using the product key in the cd packaged, does not want to work, bought new office 2010 cd package - will i loose my information on pc
i have office 2010 on my laptop, it was re-installed now the product key does not work, i bought a new office 2010 cd package with new product key, will i loose my information on my laptop if i use
- can i use my ms office 2010 product key in another Laptop after uninstalling it from my pc..?
I've my ms office 2010 product key. Now i want to uninstall it from my pc and use that product key in my Laptop. Can it be done..? Is there any problem for activation the ms office package in my