Select a solution
- Outlook 2007 Screen changes appearance
The Outlook screen changes appearance moving the columns, changing length, etc. Somjetimes accessing an archieve folder, then going back to the inbox will return it to normal appearance.
- Change appearance of group headings in email
How can I change the appearance of group headings in email so that when they are collapsed I can tell which ones have unread mail in them? In Outlook 2007, the groups that had unread mail collapsed
- why is outlook overriding my margin settings in custom layout?
I keep resetting the margins and page size so i can print my directly to my planner pages, but it keeps putting in margins of 2-3 inches.
- Email Print Out Appearance
I have Outlook 2003. When I print a message, the appearance of the print out seems to be pre-determined by Outlook, For example, the message header (From, Sent, To, Subject fields) has a left indent
- Change the appearance of your calendar - Outlook - Office.com
The Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 calendar can be customized to better meet your needs. What do you want to do? Change the time scale Change the background color Change the font