Select a solution
- Add an email account with custom settings or when automatic setup doesn’t work - Outlook -
If Auto Account Setup doesn't work, try changing advanced settings like incoming and outgoing mail server names, port numbers, and authentication methods.
- Change appearance of group headings in email
How can I change the appearance of group headings in email so that when they are collapsed I can tell which ones have unread mail in them? In Outlook 2007, the groups that had unread mail collapsed
- why is outlook overriding my margin settings in custom layout?
I keep resetting the margins and page size so i can print my directly to my planner pages, but it keeps putting in margins of 2-3 inches.
- I try to change the export setting to vCard, but the export option in advance option not response.
I try to change the export setting in advance option to vCard, but the export option not response.
- Email Print Out Appearance
I have Outlook 2003. When I print a message, the appearance of the print out seems to be pre-determined by Outlook, For example, the message header (From, Sent, To, Subject fields) has a left indent