Select a solution
- Change email account settings
Change settings in Outlook 2010 for your email account, such as account passwords, authentication methods, or the way your name appears to other people.
- Managing Outlook 2007 Autocorrect options [SOLVED]
Mighty all, I'm searching for a way to manage autocorrect options of the Outlook 2007 client in the enterprice environment. GPO would be ideal, reg.\file tweaks would also work. Googling and searching
- Doesn't seem to save MS Outlook Tools>Options>Mail Format. Checking the box
I went to MS Outook 2003 Tools>Options>Mail Format. I Check the box
- Followup does not give any options
When flagging for followup using Outlook 2013, office 365 - I have no options other than flag. In previous versions there were several options including
- How would I copy or transfer Outlook 2010 options from one user to another user?
Outlook Options like General, Mail, Calendar, Tasks, Advancded, etc. A whole dept will need to have all the same options set for Office 2010 applications including Outlook. How would I automatically