Select a solution
- Change email account settings
Change settings in Outlook 2010 for your email account, such as account passwords, authentication methods, or the way your name appears to other people.
- Followup does not give any options
When flagging for followup using Outlook 2013, office 365 - I have no options other than flag. In previous versions there were several options including
- basic text options not available Outlook 2010 plus illustrations options not available
I cannot access text options when creating an email......grayed out.......and cannot access illustrations options when trying to insert a picture into email body either
- How would I copy or transfer Outlook 2010 options from one user to another user?
Outlook Options like General, Mail, Calendar, Tasks, Advancded, etc. A whole dept will need to have all the same options set for Office 2010 applications including Outlook. How would I automatically
- Outlook 2013 - No Follow Up Options
With my gmail account (IMAP) I do not get the full flag follow-up options (tomorrow, next week, etc.). I know that in Outlook 2010 the work-around is a custom quick-step that works on my win 7 (saving