Select a solution
- Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook
You receive a "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook.
- Change email account settings - Outlook - Office.com
Change settings in Outlook 2010 for your email account, such as account passwords, authentication methods, or the way your name appears to other people.
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- Outlook 2010 Security Certificate Error
Error code 0. Two days ago, I began receiving an error message with Microsoft Office Outlook: There is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate. The name of the security certificate is