Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Fix Windows Desktop Search when it crashes or not showing results
Automatically repair Windows Desktop Search problems, when search is not started, doesn’t work as expected or when desktop search shows no results.
- Outlook 2007 Search Returns no e-mails. Advanced Search finds e-mails.
For about a month now when I use the internal Outlook 2007 search function wit will return nothing. No E-Mails, Contacts, Tasks, whatever. But in the same outlook area the Advanced find will find what
- Some e-mail messages do not show up on Outlook except on search
Hi! I'm having very frustrating problem with one of our employees Outlook. Some e-mail messages only appear on his mobile devices and owamail, but not on local Outlook client. They can be found with
- i want to change the order in which outlook searches for an e-mail - currently searches from oldest to newest, want it the other way round
please let me know how to the change the order in which outlook searches for recieved/sent mail - it currently searched from oldest to newest, which is the wrong way - it should search from neweset to
- when I search for an old email in Outlook, it only shows me emails dated 2011
Original title: search when I search for an old email in Outlook, it only shows me emails dated 2011. No emails from 2012 are included in the search results. What is going on?