Select a solution
- Outlook 2010 won't set up account on laptop, but will on desktop.
Good news - Outlook 2010 setup without a problem on my desktop. Bad News - The laptop is a whole different issue, and has never set up connection, with either Outlook or Thunderbird. Did forum search
- Can I set up a business Outlook account that is used on a computer at work, to be accessible on my new computer?
I use an Outlook account on my computer at work. I am wondering if I can set up this same accound on my new laptop. Thank you, Sean
- How do I set up a email account in Outlook?
Just installed my MS Outlook 2010 and trying to send an email.....but apparently I havent set up an email account. How do I do this? Why doesnt it prompt you to do this automatically when installing?
- Can't set up email account in Outlook 2010
When I attempt to set up a new mail account either automatically or manually configured. Either POP3 of IMAP it hangs at the point where it is trying to communicate with the ISP server. The whole
- how do i set up an email account thru word 2003,
I am unable to set up an email account, too many errors, says it wont accept my password, I installed word 2003, says on word to select email, but no