Select a solution
- Outlook and Palm - transferring calendar data, tasks and notes in Palm to Outlook. Is the easiest way to hotsync to Outlook?
Long time Palm users are migtrating to the iPhone and Outlook. Transferring data has not come easy. Any help is appeciated.
- How to backup Outlook files (e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, etc)
What is the best way to backup my Outlook files? I have not had a good experience with Carbonite. Are there individual files that could be backed up to a DVD or is there an online backup program?
- Outlook 2003 sync - Get no Tasks and only some Notes
I installed Microsoft Offie 2003 on my new Windows 7 machine. I used Windows Mobile Device Center to sync my Samsung Saga (sch-i770). I got my calender and contacts to sync. Only 562 notes from 707
- Duplicate calendar, appointments and tasks
I just got Office 2010 and somehow as I set my Outlook program, I created a duplicate of my calendar. So, now I get duplicates appointment reminders and duplicate tasks in my task bar. How can I
- notes and tasks in office web app (moved)
I have no idea where to ask this question, this is the second try;) What's happening with office web app/Office Online? I'm addicted to the use of notes and tasks, but I can only add those using the