Select a solution
- integrating/syncing contacts, tasks, notes, and calendar - make task USING contact record, and calendar item USING task - vs. 3 different records.
I want to integrate my contacts, tasks, and calendar. Specifically, I want to be able to drag a contact to a task, then a task to the calendar, and when I make a change to the calendar item notes, I
- outlook data files (calendar; tasks, notes, contacts) will not download; can't delete email addresses; outbox screwed up
outlook data files (calendar; tasks, notes, contacts) will not download; can't delete email addresses; outbox screwed up; tried to fix; now I can't delete email addresses.
- Is there a way of backing up your emails, contacts, calendar, tasks and notes - If you are not using Exchange with Outlook?
Hi, I have a POP email account and would like to backup my emails, contacts, calendar, tasks and notes, without having to back them up individually. Please can someone let me know if this is possible
- How to Sync Outlook Email Folders, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Tasks Across Multiple Windows 7 Computers
I have several computers running W7 Ultimate and would like to sync Outlook email folders, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks across these computers. Will Live Mesh accomplish this? Any other product
- Export or back up messages, calendar, tasks, and contacts - Outlook - Office.com
Export your Outlook data items to a .pst file to transfer your messages, calendar, contacts, or tasks to Outlook on another computer, or to make a backup.