Select a solution
- Export or back up messages, calendar, tasks, and contacts - Outlook - Office.com
Export your Outlook data items to a .pst file to transfer your messages, calendar, contacts, or tasks to Outlook on another computer, or to make a backup.
- My tasks, calendar, and contacts have all disappeared, think it happened when I deleted an old internet account
I have Outlook 2010. My tasks, calendar, and contacts have all disappeared. I need to know how to get them back because my entire school schedule was on there! The tasks that have been past due for a
- Restoring contacts, calendar & Notes
I've lost all my contacts, calendar entries & notes. How do I restore them.
- See your calendars, contacts, or tasks - Outlook - Office.com
The Navigation Bar is how you can view the different views of Outlook, such as your contacts, tasks, or calendar.
- Outlook 2010 keyboard shortcuts II: Calendar, contacts, tasks - Outlook - Office.com
Learn Outlook 2010 keyboard shortcuts for your calendar. This course will help you create meetings, open the address book and move around the calendar.