Select a solution
- My tasks, calendar, and contacts have all disappeared, think it happened when I deleted an old internet account
I have Outlook 2010. My tasks, calendar, and contacts have all disappeared. I need to know how to get them back because my entire school schedule was on there! The tasks that have been past due for a
- Restoring contacts, calendar & Notes
I've lost all my contacts, calendar entries & notes. How do I restore them.
- Search across Calendar and Tasks
Is it possible to do a single search that covers both Calendar items and Tasks? For example, If I keep track of appointments and tasks for a particular matter, and each appointment and task for that
- See your calendars, contacts, or tasks - Outlook - Office.com
The Navigation Bar is how you can view the different views of Outlook, such as your contacts, tasks, or calendar.
- Lost Calendars, Contacts, Tasks from Outlook 2010 imap.
A client is using a new Outlook profile pointing to the original pst. Even logging into the old profile does not show the missing folders. We tried opening the old pst, the old pst's backup (yes, we