Select a solution
- Print your slides or handouts of your presentation - PowerPoint - Office.com
Use options in the Page Setup group (Design tab) to change orientation from landscape to portrait, to set paper size or screen aspect ratio, and more.
- Save a file - PowerPoint - Office.com
Save an Office 2007 file as one of several formats, to a folder on a hard disk drive, CD, DVD, flash drive, or to your desktop.
- Video: Print slides, notes, or handouts - Office.com
Minimize slide text and put notes in the notes section, out of your audience’s site. And print them with or without slide thumbnail images.
- Video: Print Notes Pages as handouts - Office.com
You can print your whole presentation as Notes Pages and give your audience the slides plus all the details in the notes.
- Video: Create slide content and save the template - Office.com
Now it’s time to create the slides that will be part of the template, then click File > Save As, and choose PowerPoint Template (.potx) as the file type.