Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- How to change the default font in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Describes how to change the default font in PowerPoint 2010.
- Change the fonts - PowerPoint - Office.com
In PowerPoint 2010, You can change the fonts on a single slide, or you can change the fonts throughout your entire presentation.
- Create a master layout with picture to appear with one click
Hello. This is a bit annoying, that is, I'm annoyed with myself for not being able to figure it out! What I'm trying to do: Create a layout in slide master with a background, then put a picture in it
- In Powerpoint 2007, can I edit a slide layout imported from a presentation created in the 2003 version?
I have several presentations developed in Office 2003 with text or graphics on the slide master (e.g., a logo, a broad line underneath the title,
- I need MS graph in powerpoint 2007 to create new charts, not edit old ones!
MS Graph has a functionality that I need for a specific task I need to do for work (on a saturday so a bit threadbare!) - how can I access it?