Select a solution
- What is a slide layout? - PowerPoint - Office.com
In this article Overview of slide layouts Use a standard layout Create a custom layout Links to information related to slide layouts Overview of slide layouts Slide layouts contain
- how to create custom page numbers?
Instead of slides numbered 1, 2, 3....or I, II, III, I want to number them I, I.1, I,2, I.3....or II, II.1, II.2, II.3 Please help!!
- Change the default date, time, number or measurement format - PowerPoint - Office.com
See how to change the default date format and other formats such as time, number, and measurement.
- How does Powerpoint know which layout is bound to which slide master?
According to web surfing, the way to RE-apply a slide master to a slide is *not* to go to Format->SlideDesign. Instead, it is to go to Format->SlideLayout. Identify the desired layout, slick on the
- cannot edit presentation. open file and moves to slide show
I worked on a presentation last night. saved file. When I opened file this morning to continue edit, I have a full screeen slide show. I am a bit of a novice to powerpoint. How do I open this file and