Select a solution
- Trouble with format of text boxes in Slide Master ppt 2007
Hi, I have an issue with the text boxes formats changing in the Slide Master (in PowerPoint 2007). Basically, I have existing presentations (.ppt) and need to apply a new custom theme given (.thmx).
- The format of the placeholder changes when I apply the master slide, althogh the format is still OK in the master slide
I am creating a new template. I defined the necessary master slides. The only problem is that the format of the title placeholder changes when I apply the master. e.g.: the title on the master slide
- Video: Edit headers and footers on the slide master - Office.com
For formatting issues related to the look, size, or position of headers and footers, edit the slide master.
- I cannot edit my presentation anymore, I am using a template from online
Somehow when I downloaded a template from my company's logo, it turned into a master template. So when I turned it off I could no longer edit. When I add more slides, it will put in slides from before
- Edit Theme Colors: Sample
See picture What I did: Open PPt 2007Designs tabColors(I already did Create New Theme Colors) right click the theme colors set I made, click Editdialog box opens, as seen in picture As you can see