Select a solution
- I erroneously activated office 2010, now I cannot revert back to 2007. I keep getting an error message when I try to repair 2007, which came with my operating system. How can I fix this?
I purchased Office 2010 and installed it on my laptop, then I installed it on my desktop. I can no longer access 2010 on my desktop, and it will not allow me to revert back to 2007. When I try to
- Why do I have to pay for Word 2007 after installing Office 2010?
Original Title: Why am I now being told I have to pay for word 2007 after installing Microsoft 2010. I don't understand??? I am also, now, very angry over the rigorous process to get this far!! Get
- APA 6th edition and MLA 7th edition in Office 2007 (for 2010 install SP1)
This is an informative post on how to add support to Office 2007 for the following bibliography styles: APA 6th editionMLA 7th editionHarvard Anglia 2008IEEE 2006 If you are using Word 2010, just
- Using Office 2007 following an expired 2010 Starter - Cannot double click files and have them open in Office
I bought a new computer recently that came with the Office 2010 Starter, which has since expired. I have a licensed copy of Office 2007 Home and Student, which I have since installed and registered. I
- Failure to upgrade from MS Office 2010 Starter to Word 2013
I have a laptop with MS Office 2010 Starter installed on it. I recently decided to upgrade to only Word 2013 and so bought a product key, followed the instructions, and was not given the option to