Select a solution
- Insert a picture or clip art - Word - Office.com
Pictures and clip art can be inserted or copied into a document from many different sources, including downloaded from a clip art Web site provider, copied from a Web page, or
- Some of my clip art and picture move on the documents I print when I print them.
original title: Clip Art Some of my clip art or pictures move when I print them. I have other clip art and pictures in the same document that are okay and stay where they are suppose too!!!
- Pictures, Text Boxes, Clip-art, etc....Jump an inch or so when placed into a Word 2007 Document.
Ok. I've asked this question 2 times already. I have tried changing the wrapping and whether it's aligned with the page or the margins, etc. Nothing has worked! When I paste any type of image or chart
- cannot import from My Pictures into document or into clip art collection nor can I get what is inserted to be visible when printing
I have Microsoft Office Word 2007, have used it for a few years. I am now attempting to set up something in which I use illustrations. When I used to use Corel, thee were simple enough instructions on
- converting picture files to clip art format
Is it possible to download pictures (.jpg, .gif, .png, .tif formats) from the Office online Images site and then convert the downloaded files to .wfm or .emf files so that I can edit these pictures?