Select a solution
- Create a special format in Exel 2007
I want to create a Special format in Exel XP to show GPS co-ordinates in much the same way as the Phone No, or Zip codes
- Print Layout View showing text format symbols
My Word program (10) has started showing the text format symbols in the document. I have turned off the computer and restarted, and it's still there. How do I correct this so I can see the print view
- Can I create a VBA function to format selected text?
I need a general function to format text, letter by letter, in a specialized way. I know how to create and use such a function in Excel but do not know whether anything comparable is possible in Word
- Create a new Page Number Format in the footer
I am using Word 2007 I am trying to create a new page number format in my footer. I have been reviewing the FIELD CODES for Page but have not found what I am looking for. I want at the bottom of my
- work with office 2000. main tool bar (file, edit, view, etc.) has dissappeared. how do i bring this back? thanks, buck
work with office 2000. main tool bar (file, edit, view, etc.) has dissappeared. how do i bring this back? thanks!