Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Track Changes Balloons: Show Comments only, not Formatting, and keep it that way?
We frequently use Track Changes and Comments (Word 2010, Win 7) in our documents. I set the Track Changes Options to not track formatting and set Balloons to
- Weird symbols replace user names in Track Changes comments
Hi, I use Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature, including the comment function, nearly every day. Sometimes I receive docs that have been edited using Track Changes, sometimes I use Word's Compare
- Revise documents with Track Changes and Comments in Word 2007 - Word - Office.com
Review, accept, reject and hide tracked changes in Word 2007.
- Track changes comments sometimes write from right to left
I use track changes in Word 2007 to edit documents (.doc and .docx), some of which were written (in English) by people whose first language is not English. In some documents when I try to comment
- Track Changes Comments Field
The question is related to Microsoft Word 2007. I have a document with track changes, but the author's name is written in the font symbol. The default is Tahoma. The problem is specific to this