Select a solution
- Connecting: how and when | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Your phone can connect to the Internet and to other devices in different ways. Each way has advantages, depending on where you are and what you want to do.
- Use my phone for conference calls | Windows Phone How-to ...
To make a conference call. On Start, tap Phone. To call the first person, do one of the following: Tap Keypad, enter a phone number, and then tap Call.
- Check my voicemail | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
When you receive a new voicemail, you'll see two things: a notification that briefly appears at the top of Start, and a new voicemail icon on the Phone Tile along ...
- Your Windows Phone 8 doesn't work or respond as expected
Explains how to get your Windows Phone 8 working again by restarting, updating, resetting, or restoring it.
- Cellular settings | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Learn how to change the cellular settings that control the data connection on your phone.