Select a solution
- Back up my stuff | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
With Windows Phone backup, you can protect your data and save your
information on the cloud—your photos and videos are there when you want them.
Learn how to back up your stuff.
- Sync music, ringtones, and podcasts using my computer | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Find out which app to use to sync or move music, ringtones, and podcasts
between your Windows Phone 8 and computer.
- Save or delete a photo or video | Windows Phone How-to ...
Once you save a photo to your phone, you can crop, rotate, or auto-fix it, right in the Photos Hub. You can also make it a favorite, sync it to your PC or ...
- Pictures Hub | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
In the Pictures Hub on your Windows Phone, you can view online albums, your camera roll, or view your friends' albums and save as your background.
- Add or delete albums | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Add or delete picture albums on your Windows Phone or use Zune software to create, rename, and sync picture albums to your PC.