Select a solution
- Save or delete a photo or video | Windows Phone How-to ...
Once you save a photo to your phone, you can crop, rotate, or auto-fix it, right in the Photos Hub. You can also make it a favorite, sync it to your PC or ...
- Automatically save the photos and videos I take to
SkyDrive | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Learn how to have your Windows Phone 8
automatically save photos and videos to SkyDrive.
- Take, edit, and share photos and videos | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Take and edit photos and videos on your Windows
Phone 8, then post them to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all without opening
- Nokia Lumia Icon | Windows Phone (United States)
See the Nokia Lumia 1020; with a 41 megapixel sensor and Optical Image Stabilization, capture details like no other smartphone camera.
- Pictures Hub | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
In the Pictures Hub on your Windows Phone, you can view online albums, your camera roll, or view your friends' albums and save as your background.