Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Diagnose and repair Windows File and Folder Problems automatically
Automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows, like deleting files or folders from the recycle bin, or trying to copy, move, rename or delete a file.
- Diagnose and fix Windows Firewall service problems automatically
Automatically repair Windows Firewall problems, such as Windows fails to start Windows Firewall service (0x5) or Windows remote assistance is not working.
- Unable to connect to my wireless network. Wired connection works fine.
my wireless conection is now working? if i hook up directily then it works on my virgin otherwise it does not? please help my wireless conection is now working? if i hook up directily then it works on
- Using both wired and wireless network connections on a Windows 7 laptop
I have a wireless router on my home network, which is working fine. Sometimes I connect my laptop with a wired connection for faster speed when transferring files. When I do this, I have 2 connections