Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Diagnose and repair Windows File and Folder Problems automatically
Automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows, like deleting files or folders from the recycle bin, or trying to copy, move, rename or delete a file.
- Diagnose and fix Windows Firewall service problems automatically
Automatically repair Windows Firewall problems, such as Windows fails to start Windows Firewall service (0x5) or Windows remote assistance is not working.
- Unable to connect to my wireless network. Wired connection works fine.
my wireless conection is now working? if i hook up directily then it works on my virgin otherwise it does not? please help my wireless conection is now working? if i hook up directily then it works on
- unable to connect to internet through wireless or wired connection and get an error message “Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (Primary DNS Server)
Original title: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIRLESS ROUTER, OK WIRED TO MODEM. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO INTERNET THROUGH WIRLESS ROUTER, OK WITH CABLR TO MODEM. WINDOWS NETWORK DIAGNOSTCS SHOWS