Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Unidentified network, but CAN surf the internet
Hello, i have a unidentified network connection wich says 'no network acces' but i CAN surf the internet... when i open my connections map, it says my router is not connected to the internet but the
- no internet connection error unidentified network
Original title : no internet I can't get wireless internet it says unidentified network. it is connected to my internet but doesnt work Error messages Recent changes you made to your computer What you
- When I logon or switch users the internet network adapter says there is no internet connectivity.
When I logon or switch users the internet network adapter says there is no internet connectivity. Have tried all the things w7 says to try. So I disabled the network adapter then told it to diagnose
- Windows 7 Network, Internet connection OK, Not able to connect to Homegroup, Yellow star on Wireless & unable to connect to network.
Ok here it goes...I use to have a connection until I ran the network trouble shooter when my Linksys lost it IP. After it was done I lost all networking. I can connect to the internet, I have no place