Select a solution
- Wired and wireless network problems - Microsoft Windows Help
Troubleshoot wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet/LAN) network connection problems and Internet connectivity issues in Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP.
- Windows 7: Ad-hoc network to share internet option missing.
Windows 7 question: when I try to set-up adhoc network to share internet I don't get option to choose share internet or not which I do get on my Vista laptop. Though I am successfully able to share
- Windows 7 Network, Internet connection OK, Not able to connect to Homegroup, Yellow star on Wireless & unable to connect to network.
Ok here it goes...I use to have a connection until I ran the network trouble shooter when my Linksys lost it IP. After it was done I lost all networking. I can connect to the internet, I have no place
- Win7 - Connected to wireless network, no internet access
My house has a wireless network set up and around June 24th, I lost internet access through it. There's one computer hooked directly into the router running Win XP, a perfectly functioning Win 7
- Why does Windows 7 network exclude internet to all PC's when a Mac logs in?
Our wireless network works exactly as we need it to except when a Mac has connected. At that point the two PC's are blocked from internet access.