Select a solution
- No LAN Network Icon, Network Internet Access crossed out in system tray, all works though?
I hope somebody can help I'm running Windows 7 Pro on a new HP 6000 PC after installing various applications I noticed that my LAN icon in Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connection
- Problem to connect internet using wireless network connection
i can't connect to internet using my wireless network connection. i had made the diagnose and it said that
- Lost connection to wireless network for internet
My laptop has lost the connection to my wireless router. I have Tried - ( in Control Panel, network and Internet, network and sharing centre) 'Setup a new connection or network' the ' Connect to the
- Windows 7 network problem, no internet.
Occasionally when I re-boot my Wiindows 7 desktop I get no Internet access. When I go to network and sharing center I see 2 active networks, my home and a public network on the same adapter. When I
- Windows 7 Network, Internet connection OK, Not able to connect to Homegroup, Yellow star on Wireless & unable to connect to network.
Ok here it goes...I use to have a connection until I ran the network trouble shooter when my Linksys lost it IP. After it was done I lost all networking. I can connect to the internet, I have no place