Select a solution
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Fix Internet Explorer issues to make IE fast, safe and stable
Diagnose and repair ie problems that make ie slow, not secure, unstable or crash, caused by add-ons not working or inappropriate security settings.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- Privacy and security when streaming your media: frequently asked questions
Get answers to questions about privacy and security when streaming your digital media to other computers or devices on your network.
- Change Internet Explorer Privacy settings
Learn how to change Internet Explorer's privacy settings, including settings for pop-ups, InPrivate filtering, and cookies.