Select a solution
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- User account fail - temporary profile loads when trying to sign in
Hi, I need help. Since today, I can't sign in to my windows user account, an admin account. When I boot the computer, the available user accounts (two) are correctly shown, with profile images, but
- My user profile has disapeared and I cannot recreate another account because I do not know my administartion password
When I try to log on to my user account it is telling me there is no recognised user profile. In addition I cannot remember my administartion password, having never used it in 2 years.
- Add a user account to a group
Learn how to add a user account to a group to provide the same permissions and access to many users at once.