Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- User account fail - temporary profile loads when trying to sign in
Hi, I need help. Since today, I can't sign in to my windows user account, an admin account. When I boot the computer, the available user accounts (two) are correctly shown, with profile images, but
- Unable to log into admin account account (User Profile Service Failed)
Hi all, When i try to access my admin account, i correctly typed in my password BUT this message appears: User Profile Service Failed User Profile Cannot Be Loaded i can get into my guest account just
- How to copy user profile to Administrator account?
I recently did a clean install of Win 7 and setup my account on the computer (Dad). After setting everything up, I've decided I would like to copy my (Dad) user profile to the Administrator account. I