Select a solution
- Fix security issues to protect and secure Windows automatically
Diagnose and repair Windows security problems by turning on UAC, DEP protection, Windows Firewall and other Windows security options and features.
- Automatically fix Windows security settings to keep your PC safe
Diagnose and fix Windows security settings for IE, Windows firewall, group policy, Registry, UAC;check Windows Update and antivirus software status.
- User account fail - temporary profile loads when trying to sign in
Hi, I need help. Since today, I can't sign in to my windows user account, an admin account. When I boot the computer, the available user accounts (two) are correctly shown, with profile images, but
- My user profile has disapeared and I cannot recreate another account because I do not know my administartion password
When I try to log on to my user account it is telling me there is no recognised user profile. In addition I cannot remember my administartion password, having never used it in 2 years.
- When trying to create a use account the user profile is not being created. When the user account then tries to log on a msg something like user service failed is posted on the log on screen.
Problem creating user account. Win 7. user profile not being created. Same problem when Guest account is activated and tries to log on.