Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- How do I open a file if I get an access denied message?
Get brief answers to questions about how to solve common permission or encryption problems when accessing files or folders.
- Diagnose and repair Windows File and Folder Problems automatically
Automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows, like deleting files or folders from the recycle bin, or trying to copy, move, rename or delete a file.
- Fix problems with Windows Live Photo Gallery that is not working
Repair Windows (Live) Photo Gallery when you cannot view images, program stopped working, photo gallery screensaver does not work.
- Folders and files disappear from Libraries, but are still in original file if viewed by drilling down from C: -- why?
When I add a folder to Libraries it seams it's only a matter of time before sub-folders and/or files such as word docs. just stop appearing in the Library view, but are still present in the
- Not being able to create folders in libraries
Since a few days back, I am not being able to open new folders in my libraries (documents, pictures Etc.) Apparentlydo the