Select a solution
- Devices &drivers - Microsoft Windows Help
Get help with devices and drivers, including info about updating drivers, fixing hardware problems, printing, faxing, and syncing.
- Mouse and keyboard: What's new in Windows - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about using the mouse and keyboard shortcuts with new features in Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1.
- How to use the touch keyboard - Microsoft Windows Help
Get the latest tips and tricks for using the touch and thumb keyboards on a touch PC or tablet.
- Touch: swipe, tap, and beyond - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about Windows gestures and touch interactions, such as swiping, zooming, and selecting.
- Gesture settings do not work after upgrading to Mouse and Keyboard - Microsoft Community
When I had Mouse and Keyboard Center version 1.1 installed on a Windows 8 PC, I disabled a few gesture settings (Two Fingers Up/Down, Two Fingers Left/Right, Three Fingers Up/Down). After upgrading to