Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Gesture settings do not work after upgrading to Mouse and Keyboard - Microsoft Community
When I had Mouse and Keyboard Center version 1.1 installed on a Windows 8 PC, I disabled a few gesture settings (Two Fingers Up/Down, Two Fingers Left/Right, Three Fingers Up/Down). After upgrading to
- The mute key does not work on a Windows 8 PC when Mouse and Keyboard - Microsoft Community
With Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.0 installed on a Windows 8 PC, the mute key does not work. Every time I press the mute key on the keyboard, volume is turned off and back on very quickly.
- Touch: swipe, tap, and beyond - Microsoft Windows Help
Learn about Windows gestures and touch interactions, such as swiping, zooming, and selecting.
- How to use the touch keyboard
Learn how to use the touch keyboard and thumb keyboard on a touch-enable PC or tablet.
- Mouse and keyboard: What's new in Windows
Learn about using the mouse and keyboard shortcuts with new features in Windows 8 and Windows RT.