Select the product you need help with
Select a solution
- Upgrade to Windows 8 with only a product key - Microsoft Windows
Learn how to download and install Windows 8 in a few steps by using just a product key.
- Upgrade to Windows 8 - Microsoft Windows
Get answers to questions about upgrading to Windows 8, including system requirements, how to purchase, and what files, settings, and apps you can keep.
- Windows 8 upgrade process fails on a computer has a large volume without a drive letter
Resolves an issue in which you cannot upgrade a computer from Windows 7 to Windows 8. This issue occurs when there is a large volume that is not assigned a drive letter.
- I see no option to keep apps, files, or settings when upgrading from - Microsoft Community
I’m trying to upgrade my Windows 7 PC to Windows 8. According to the “Upgrade to Windows 8” support website, I should be able to keep my apps, Windows settings, and personal files when I upgrade from
- Buy Windows - Microsoft Windows
Upgrade to Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro and enjoy a beautiful new start