Select a solution
- Videos - Microsoft Windows
Find out how to upload home movies from your camera, add titles, transitions, and music, and then share your finished videos using movie apps and Windows.
- Import items to make your video - Microsoft Windows
Learn how to import video clips and photos to your PC with Photo Gallery or the Photos app and Windows.
- Do I Have Too Many Files To Save My Movie Maker Movie?
Hi, I've had trouble saving Movie Maker Movies. I get partially into the saving process, and the error comes up saying there is not enough memory. I have at least 100 GB of free memory and 4GB Ram, so
- when i want to watch a movie with Greek subs , the subs do not make sence , but with English it is working.
I have download VLC media player and steel nothing. I copy paste the movie with the subs to a usb stick and plug to my laptop and it was working. Any idea what might be the problem ? I have windows 8
- Add features to Windows 8: FAQ - Microsoft Windows Help
Get answers to questions about how to use Add features to Windows 8, including how much it costs and where to get a product key.